Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve last blogged. I
guess I just haven’t had the patience to write. I always have a lot on my mind,
and sometimes even a lot going on, but am too lazy or unmotivated to think it
into something interesting to blog. That being said, I’m happy I now have 14 followers
: ) I don’t know how it happened, but it makes me happy.
I can give a run down of things that have been
going on with me. 1) I’ve been slowly but surely reading the book that Gypsy
gave me for Baptism. It’s very inspiring. The older I’ve gotten I’ve realized I
haven’t been as thankful for the little things, that God gives, that I should
be and how easy it is to forget. I’m trying to be thankful every day. For the
little things, and I’ve started my list of 1000 gifts. It’s amazing realizing
the little things around you that you are to be thankful for. It puts things in
perspective. I know there have been times when I’ve felt sorry for myself, but
there’s really no reason to ever feel that way. Look around. Life is pretty
damn good! 2) I’ve had an up hill battle with my hair. I bought a 2-1
straighter and curler. All my life I’ve wanted curly hair, but God did not
grace me with that gift. He did however grace me with the tools to manipulate
my hair to do so (note: 1000 gift entry – a curling iron). I wasn’t using it
right. For a month I would put these curls in my hair and 30 minutes later they
were dead flat. I’ve figured it out and I think I got it right. I love my curls...when they stick (note: 1000 gift entry – curls). 3) This will be the last because I do
everything in sets of 3’s. I’ve got an exciting month coming up. May brings the Savage Family Reunion, a birthday party and a shower. I’ll be helping out my
Aunt at the reunion this weekend. I’m racking my brain to figure out a “boy’s”
silly creative gift and working hard at putting together a “photo booth” for
the shower. I’m so excited about the photo booth. I hope it works out.
With all that said it’s going to be a busy month.
Let us not forget Mother’s Day. My mother is so great and good, almost to a
fault at times. I’ve got to think of something to show her how much I
appreciate her.

No comments:
Post a Comment