Last week I walked into my room after eating dinner and gave it a good hard look. After looking through some old photo albums and sorting loose things into boxes I started organizing and throwing stuff I just do not use away. I went through maybe 4 trash bags and two sets of t-shirts and sleep pants because I was covered in dust. Realizing I probably hadn't dusted in about a year...Or more.
I de-cluttered my shelves and some drawers. Now I have a couple empty shelves (for more junk in the future I anticipate) and two empty drawers. The moral of this blog was to get this Poem I wrote out of the way. I found it stacked under lots of old papers, concert wrist bands, tickets, lose photos and holiday cards. After reading it I remember I wrote it after a friend of mine died a while back in October. It was a horrible feeling. One I thought I'd never get rid of. Of course I did and hoped to never feel it again. Too bad things don't work out that way.
Anyways, here's the poem (don't judge mkay!)...
We're back here again
It feels like a million times
Walking up to the familiar doors
I feel sick
Over Whelmed with sadness
We're no strangers to this place
Everyone looks so unreal
Passing by with nods and half ass smiles
Trying to listen to the voices
I stare into the carpet
Completely numb and out of it
No tears to cry no words to speak
Missing you is my weakness
Thinking of all the times we shared
Passed and gone
Left as old memories felt with tears
I realize it's a bit lame, but that's how I felt at the time. Now I can put this paper in the recycle bin. Since everything is digital now if I need to go back and remember I'll just look at my ever so popular blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment