OKC has consistently been giving me a case of the disappointments. Not that it's all been a waste, I've met some really interesting people. Had good dates and had bad dates, but I'm getting sick of seeing the same people every time I log on. I feel like I've dated every single guy on okc. Most of the guys, not that there was anything wrong with them, I just wasn't interested.
I started hiding profiles and now I feel like I'm hiding everyone. Much like I've done of fb. Now I sound like I don't like people. Which is partly true. I don't like the guys who don't post but one picture and that lonely picture barely shows your face. That usually means there's something wrong with the way you look. The vague profile. The 98% match that doesn't interest me in the slightest. When I say I want to date someone of my ethnicity why do you keep pulling up guys not in that group? Or guys that live 50 miles away when I specifically say 25 miles or less? Gas is expensive okc. So what's up really?
So, I'm about over it and I think I'm going to take a hiatus for a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment