Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Work Problems


This newish guy that works next to me has the worst banter on the phone. It’s like listening to nails on a chalkboard. That being said I’ve been listening to my ipod during work, as loud as possible NOT to hear his annoying voice over my music, and still sometimes I can. That’s problem number 1.

Problem number 2, I have a hard time listening to music and NOT singing out loud. I really have to stop myself from belting out lyrics. I’m pretty sure that if you listen close enough you can hear me lip singing lyrics O_o

With that comes problem number 3, listening to my ipod at work I can’t hear people walking by or behind me. This results in me constantly checking around hearing things. AND when the phone rings it interrupts my jam. I know my stomach growls, but I don’t know how loud because I can’t hear it.

Finally a problem number 4, my headphones hurt my ears sads

No comments:

Post a Comment