Thursday, August 30, 2012

And Another One...


OMG

I had another dream about Garrett last night! It’s been a long time since I’ve had one of these and this one was quite insignificant. Per usual I don’t know what any of these mean. Am I thinking about him subconsciously? Is he saying hello? Is it because his brother’s birthday just pasted? It’s the same damn thought every time! I should probably stop beating myself up over why and just accept that he’s apart of my dream life now.

I was with a small group, he was with a small group and we kind of just saw each other in passing. In the dream I think I was more or less trying to avoid him. Like, “oh there’s Garrett”. I can’t really remember but I think in the dream the feeling was that he wasn’t dead.

I spoke to a friend about dreaming of the dead last week. According to her these dreams are bad IF you speak to the person. Maybe that’s why I was avoiding him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment