I fucking love
Thanksgiving. For starters I must say I’m thankful that I can use that kind of
language and not be judged (stop judging) or shot. Second this year a bunch of
peeps are in town making rounds. Cousin Corey is going to make a stop and I’m
so excited. I haven’t seen him since he asked us to “paint the town red with
some green berets” and that was at least 2 years ago. I’m lying. He was in town
for a short stop and we met for a quick lunch. Still so.excited.
Last night I heard of some
dear old friends being in town (they only make it every 3 years) and at my
sissy’s bar. Even though I was tired and hadn't showered I still got my ass up
there to see them. If I hadn't I would of regretted it because I love these two
folks and miss the shit out of them! I’m thankful for the (short) time I got to
spend with them. It’s been a long time since I’d seen Philly’s face and it was joyous.

No comments:
Post a Comment