Today is turning out to be
one of those days. It’s raining and the phones keep ringing and MR. COUGHY
won’t stop COUGHING!
I don’t get it! I've been
working here for 8 years, next week, and for 7 of those years I've been sitting
next to him. He is always coughing! His throat has to hurt from all of the
strain he’s giving it. I personally think he doesn't need to cough he just does
it. They’re LOUD rough coughs too. Not like a clearing of the throat, that is
equally annoying, but it sounds like he needs to see someone. He’s fine when
he’s talking to someone, but if he’s sitting it’s constant coughing. Literally,
I can time it and it’s every few seconds.
Sure it’s all laughs and
giggles when I record him and send it to friends, but honestly it’s quite
distracting. I've been on the phone and had to turn up the volume. He’s not
even right next to me anymore; he’s across from me.

No comments:
Post a Comment