Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Damn Bird You Disgust Me

So this lovely picture is what graced me this morning when I went out to my car. A damn bird got like sick on my car. Not only was it all over my front windshield but also on my driver side window. It took about 10 splashes of washer fluid and 100 windshield wipes to get most of it off. Mostly it just stuck in the corner. Because it doesn't ever really all come off until you wash your car, which I just did a couple weeks ago. So, basically my car isn't due for a wash for another 6 months. 
I know you can't tell what it looks like really, so I'll explain it to you. It was yellow and brown and black! Really it was rather disgusting. Driving into work this morning I had to literally make myself not look at it. It has the possibility of making me sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment