The best part about this elevator experience is, when person got on at 4 and pressed 6, the person who got on at 1 to get off at 5 said to him “Are the stairs working yet”. HAHAHA! Sorry if that was confusing.
I've been doing A LOT of elevator riding lately. So the particular story above was just sitting in my "drafts". Last night's elevator experience was even more annoying. It's 5:00, time to get out of here. I get on the elevator, it stops at 10 and one person gets on. Easy enough, but then we continue to hit floors on the way down. UNTIL we get to floor 8 and I swear they we're playing "lets see how many people we can get on this elevator game". People would NOT stop piling in. I was thinking when is this going to end. Me being the FIRST person on the elevator was cramped in the back against a corner.
I hate elevators.
I've been doing A LOT of elevator riding lately. So the particular story above was just sitting in my "drafts". Last night's elevator experience was even more annoying. It's 5:00, time to get out of here. I get on the elevator, it stops at 10 and one person gets on. Easy enough, but then we continue to hit floors on the way down. UNTIL we get to floor 8 and I swear they we're playing "lets see how many people we can get on this elevator game". People would NOT stop piling in. I was thinking when is this going to end. Me being the FIRST person on the elevator was cramped in the back against a corner.
I hate elevators.

No comments:
Post a Comment