Say herro to our new
buddies. Myself first sighted them at a local antique store that we frequent. I
thought they were, obviously and unmistakably, interestingly adorable! So they
have only one leg and their hair is messed up!? They are precious. They were ridiculously
priced at a high $18 bucks a pop and I just didn’t have the monies to
purchase them at that time. As you do, I took a picture of them and sent them
to my sissy.
Weeks had passed and they
hadn't escaped my thoughts. It’s like they were mine the moment I saw them.
Not at all expected my sister went to the antique store last week and they were
still there! So, she purchased them (on sale).
Big smiles all round. Friends and family say they’re creepy and make fun
of their one leg as well as hair. We were told we spent too much for them
and that the store should of paid us to take them. Still I love them and I'm so
happy they’re home.
No comments:
Post a Comment